Inside Sales Representative - Full Time
Work Location: 19 Natchez Trace Drive, Lexington, TN 38351
Division/Department: Inside Sales Division
Reports to: Vice-President of Indirect Lending
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The ISR will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. The qualified candidate should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and future cross-sell prospects
- Explaining and communicating product benefits to prospects via phone
- Ability to upsell product and services via value proposition method
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have a sales aptitude
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected].